camerashymommait's where we are most ourselves, and where conversations move fluidly from real life/teenager struggles and successes, to potty humor to politics and heaviness to shared passions, creativity and light... as if we have been doing so our whole entire lives (this being together) it's my favorite byproduct of traveling together as a family and my favorite way of mothering. life is colorful, it's tiring at times and boring too, and maybe we're hangry or our feet hurt or we are chafing from bad underwear choices. but still we press on. laugh, cry, feel, live. we learn more about each other on these adventures outside of our home, and I'm forever grateful for the privilege to travel.
- diana24louisayes!! this has been true for our family too. you have captured the essence of travel. ✨✈️✨
- cherylcrowedI just looked at your bio to see if you were doing any writing somewhere, and saw you were assoc editor at taproot- no wonder I LOVE that magazine!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️you so have a way with words
- ryzeprojectYou have a good eye. 👀
- beansfSo well said
- kellykundaliniThank you for sharing this, it really inspired me <3
- rocky.arlequinRandom question...Any Adventures lined up?
- remadalledear 'moma', thanks for being so optimist and nice towars the world, the happenings and to people. i like every word you write, keep going.
- deerdrifterThis is so close to my house! 🙌🏽
Log in to like or comment.