the.brave.lifeSpring is springin'. I've vowed not to buy anymore plants though because we're eventually moving back to Tacoma and moving plants is a beotch. (I may or may not have smuggled house plants through Canada to bring them up here 😬).
- angelarkempThe organized rows of labels are making me really happy here.
- platycaitahh, I feel ya 😖 I've been not letting myself buy plants for ages now for this reason, and I'm trying to figure out how to bring the few I have up given that our car is full. I think I'm going to put them in a box on the moving truck and hope for the best 😟 let me know if you have any tips! did yours survive the journey?
- the.brave.life@platycait they did! Five days in the car!
- platycaitthat's good to hear!! 🤞
- pepperdeeI have one house plant that goes with me wherever I move! No idea what it is but it has pretty star shaped flowers. Could never leave it in the hands of someone else 😁
Log in to like or comment.