lindsayvannphotoLife is a lot of things. And it's so different for everyone. To me, it's waking up in a city unknown by yourself and a whole day ahead of you. It's standing on a cliff looking into the eyes of an old friend, eyes you've known since you were 12. Hair in your face, smiles big, thousands of miles away from where you grew up together. It's sitting down to dinner and sharing stories with people from all over the world, glasses clinking and laughter echoing through the narrow streets under the dim lights.
It's having a dance off in a room full of people you don't know in a foreign city that is not home, but at that moment it feels like you've always been there. Like you could almost feel it in slow motion, heads bouncing towards the ceiling. It's waking up and looking out your window to waves crashing and the white capped mountains behind it. Saying good morning to yourself, and the great wide open. Tea steaming out into the cold air, your breath making shapes with it. It's when the perfect song comes on, at the perfect time. And it feels like the whole world stops, like everything synchs up for a second, like you could cry. And then you do. It's letting go of any idea that you had of yourself, because you are exactly who you are at that moment, beyond the confines of what you've been in the past. It's standing in an auditorium with 300 people screaming "I'm freaking breathing" And feeling that very statement to the core. (Thanks Caroline Lee). It's seeing the tears roll down your best friends face, straight out of love for the people in her life. And It's coming home to the comfort of familiar faces, the kindness in their eyes, the tree frogs singing their tune, and burying your face in your pups fur. It's this perfectly imperfect, out of focus, eyes closed photo, that has immense meaning because it's a feeling captured in time. Someone who has been filled with a lot of life. These are the moments that matter.
I made it back home after an incredible trip, and I feel like I've been in a dream. And I'm reminded that all of that life is right here at home too, sometimes you just have to shake out of your routine to see it. And that's a beautiful thing really.
- isaiahrwnice shot
- pintandoomapaSe você gosta de viagens, dê uma olhada no nosso insta! Tudo sobre um destino por semana 🌍
- karliepickettyour feed is seriously awesome..
- stephielou__Love you ❤
- moislandloveLife can be so good!!
- grannytash👌🏻 you go girl!
- 7941358e7b03a0e1e96.16818585I find you very relevant.
- devinpenseNice work 👏
- aspracklinMisses, we'll clink a glass with you anytime. Nice to meet you stay in touch now.
- givenhartDingle is my favorite place on Earth. This is alllllll beautiful :-)
- lindsayvannphoto@stephielou__ love you so much friend
- lindsayvannphoto@aspracklin yes! If you guys ever decide you want an island vaca you know who to call
- lindsayvannphoto@givenhart ahh right?! Dingle is the best. I hope all is well lovely ❤️
- lindsayvannphoto@holl_doll22 aw thanks! ❤️
- chelseyyrayYour words, Linds! Speaking from the depths of your own soul and into the hearts of others. You're magic, it's as simple as that!✨
- ibnulharezmiI want to join your group
- bayberryandmainVery sweet
Log in to like or comment.