- amazingerin"....The living can turn their lives around at any point. You’re not bound by the past; that is who you used to be... Your feelings are not who you are, but how you felt at that moment. Your bad choices defined you yesterday, but they are not who you are today. Your future doesn’t have to travel the same path with the same people. You can start over. You don’t have to apologize to people that won’t listen. You don’t have to justify your feelings or actions, during a difficult time in your life. You don’t have to put up with people that are insecure and want you to fail... The people of quality that were meant to be in your life won’t need you to explain the beauty of your heart. They already understand what being human is----a roller coaster ride of emotions during rainstorms and sunshine, sprinkled with moments when you can almost reach the stars." - Shannon L. Alder
. . .
This is me trying to smile, after what seems like the worst 7 days I can remember for quite some time. I finally cried today. I don't know why I was holding it in, doesn't seem like it helped stop anything. Why does the universe insist on throwing everything at you at once? Who has the strength to handle all these things? I'm trying, god, I'm trying... And it's a strange feeling to not be able to talk to one who you could always turn to to vent, or for advice, or just to be cheered up. Strange, but I've been here before. This time is slightly different, being completely ignored is a new sensation that I'm not handling well. It hurts like hell right now.... really, words can't describe it.... but I know it will pass in time, as all things seem to do - good or bad. The quote I added, I keep reading it over and over, trying to let it sink in. It wasn't originally meant for me, it was meant for a dear friend. But now I need it, so I'm borrowing it (although I don't think my friend will care for it anyway)... I'm just so tired of all this. Can all the problems take a number and I'll get to you one by one in an orderly fashion? Kthxbye
- randisykoraLetting go of the things not meant for us is hard, especially when we've convinced ourselves that they were. Keep moving forward, beautiful. Sending you good vibes and hoping it gets easier soon! ❤️
- thetiny_yogagirlBeautiful 😍
- the_amazing_arielleI love you 🕉💖🙏🏻😘
- j.anneLove your profile mate!
- firstname.lastname@example.org thanks, love 💜