hollicoatsI recently created a personal color palette using a guide from @seamworkmag to inform my wardrobe planning and fabric purchases, and I'm sharing the full palette and some tips on how to make your own #ontheblog! Do any of you use a personal color palette? Is it helpful? #sewingblogger #capsulewardrobe #sewcialist
- sarah_and_crewI've never even heard of such a thing!
- feathersflightsI really want to do this!
- hollicoats@feathersflights you should!! I've never been into olive but I made an olive shirt recently and it looks amazing on my skin- thank you custom palette!!
- hollicoats@sarah_and_crew I think a lot of times people will figure out their "season" and use colors based on that
- littlehousebigwoodsYes! Although most decisions revolve around the official colors of whatever university pays my bills.... I'm popping over to your blog to see how my closet measures up!
- chrystalclear_Ooohhh 🤗🤗
- kitterooI love this! I also have a capsule wardrobe, and a lot of the pieces are starting to show wear and tear (heavy use+2 years does that). I'll have to do this before I start replacing items!
- lisa.poblenzI always think I'll figure out my colors and use that for my wardrobe, but I love she many colors that I just can't narrow it down! 😁
- email@example.com um...*so many colors 🙄
- firstname.lastname@example.org if you take a look at the post there are TONS more colors in my palette- so it still gives some great options. And really, if there's colors you love, wear em! My hair/skin combo can easily look washed out so I'm definitely using my palette as a guide for colors around my face, but funky colors not in my palette are fair game further from my face! Plus you may be surprised that lots of colors you love will be in your palette, as you're probably naturally drawn to ones that complement you.
- debisjoysI love this idea! And you are beautiful!
- elizabethmadethisCool! That's my article! 😊Looks like you got a great set to work with!
- hollicoats@elizabethmadethis oh awesome!! It's a great method of finding colors for sure- and I'm really happy with mine!
Log in to like or comment.