fitnessperksTeaching BODYPUMP 101 the past few weeks has brought a whole new level of soreness to basically my entire body. 😭💪🏼 Anyone else?!
Here are my thoughts on BP101 🏋🏼♀️:
Warmup: Good one that highlights some of the ranges & exercises coming at us later. 👍🏼
Squats: Probably my FAVE track of the whole release. It's challenging, it's perfect with the music, & it brings the word "pulse" to a whole 'nother level. 😳 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Chest: I really like this track and the message of the song! The circuit style with different grips & push-ups helps with variety, & that's always a plus for fitness gainz. 👍🏼👍🏼
Back: This looks easy on the outset, but that 3rd set is brutal after such a short break. I don't necessarily love the song. 👍🏼
Triceps: I always like dips and tricep push-ups, & the song is fun. 👍🏼👍🏼
Biceps: The workout is good, especially when I'm using 2 big plates instead of mediums, but don't love the song. 👍🏼
Lunges: OUCH. Dynamic, fast-paced, lower body on fire, can't feel my legs, etc. 🔥👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Shoulders: A good one that hits all areas of the shoulders (hello sore the next day), but not necessarily a standout compared to past releases. 👍🏼
Core: Song is good, liking that lower ab burn, but I would love more hovers or planks. 👍🏼
Cooldown: Loooove the song. 👍🏼👍🏼
What have your favorite tracks been? 🤔What are you loving or not liking from the latest BP release?!
#BODYPUMP101 #BODYPUMPInstructor #LesMillsPUMP #PUMP #BODYPUMP #weare24
- fitnessperks@ashleywisemanfitness totally!
- fitnessperks@thatmacromomlife go in sometime, it might change your life like it did mine 😉
- fitnessperks@ourbestbites_fitclub lolz! Only the best barbell fitness class out there! We get new releases every quarter, so this was the latest one that was recently released ☺️
- fitnessperks@amberferre so much ouch! Totally agree
- fitnessperks@ostlers5 that's crazy you do BP after GRIT! We do it before---but either way is tough haha 😬 I like dips.....ice cream, triceps, etc. 😂
- fitnessperks@mykitchescapade haha! So true 🔥
- fitnessperks@sdangerfit def try some! Life changing for me years ago!!
- fitnessperks@aladygoeswest amen to that! I bet being pregnant makes it even more fun for you! 😆😬🔥
- fitnessperks@itzyskitchen wahoo! When?!
- fitnessperks@brownubien so many pulses.... 🔥 that triceps track just keeps on bringing the fun, huh?!
- fitnessperks@angieburrger I can't wait to see you!! Any requests?!?
- email@example.com 👍🏼👍🏼 I actually like how engaging the chest track is 😂 but I get sort of bored in biceps 😬
- fitnessperks@running_in_newmexico the cool down song is so great, agreed!
- fitnessperks@nataliekstoddard those are your hot hot 🔥 firey quads lookin' mighty fine! Yay, glad you like those tracks too!
- fitnessperks@suesmartie woot! That one is a great one, agreed!
- fitnessperks@irishlink74 lyrics!!! 😆🙌🏼 squat and back-so tough!
- itzyskitchenLaunch Saturday!
- fitnessperks@itzyskitchen yay! You'll do great!!
- angieburrger@fitnessperks any combo of the following: Shoulders: C’est Bleu, Release 83- Biceps: Eye of the Tiger, Release 80- Triceps: My First Kiss, Release 76- Chest: sweet child of mine, 78- squats: edge of glory, release 80- and of course... lunges: San Francisco, 81!!!!🍑🍑🍑
- fitnessperks@angieburrger oooooh so specific! Me likey! I'll see what I can dooooo! Can't wait 😘 😘
Log in to like or comment.