krisclewellTough to imagine driving something else when there's so much of me in this thing. #porsche911 #911t #porsche
- headcacheWhy the conflict?
- krisclewell@headcache I think I said it in the original statement. It is incredibly hard to remove yourself from something that you put your heart and soul into. Fear of the unknown is a huge factor too.
- ranchorelaxo199It was too loud on your road trip, wasn't it
- a_porsche_collectorNothing feels better than driving a #MANual air-cooled Porsche 👌😊👍
- pmohowl👍Well said 🔧❤️🔩
- studiorsrLooking good 👍🏁
- krisclewell@ranchorelaxo199 only when I was trying to keep up with new cars. At my driving speed of 70 it was fine.
- krisclewell@jdmsolberg and?
- headcache@krisclewell ahh, sorry, I meant, what's triggered the question of changing?
- krisclewell@headcache a lot of factors. I feel the the story of his car is over. Or at least I did. It might just be time to move on to a new chapter.
- thefrogandscorpionWill the new chapter be another air cooled 911?
- krisclewell@thefrogandscorpion do you always skip to the next chapter when you read a book or do you just wait to read it when you get there…? ☺️
- thefrogandscorpionThere are at least chapter titles ?
- krisclewell@thefrogandscorpion nope. 😂
- biagiosarichSo beautiful. Is she on the market now?
- krisclewell@biagiosarich not entirely or officially.
- biagiosarichI am not recording this....Wait, crap 😊
Log in to like or comment.