alexjohnson89"Saturn's Return" V9, First Ascent, with @fshaynemirow. Reminiscent of "Book of Nightmares" and "Shark Tooth," a squeezy, powerful arete with cool holds leads to a slightly scary, slopey first top-out over a boulder, to questing up a huge V0 slab with bullet rock to the top of the boulder. This boulder was found, cleaned, and created by an all-girl crew covered in dirt and ticks. It takes around 27-29 years for Saturn to orbit the sun, and they say when it reaches the same place it was in at your birth, it can really shake your world up. The last year my life was tumultuous with change, and Saturn sure rocked me. I'm the best and realist version of me I've ever been, and I've never been happier.
@evolvusa @evolfoods @hydroflask @nicrosclimbing @goalzero @organicclimbing @trangoclimbing @jtreelife @skratchlabs #climbing #rockclimbing #climbing_pictures_of_instagram
- jimi3I can see juice coming out of this rock.
- troubleontherocksIt all makes so much sense. It's been Saturn all along.
- alexjohnson89@troubleontherocks Saturn is a sonofabitch!
- mrs_sprayI'm happy for you.
- climb_victor_saluzzoMira @andriolomariana
- coarv86Nice work @fshaynemirow & @alexjohnson89 the climb looks great!
- dwnwrddharmadogdigging deep, speaking your truth, and finding your true authentic self...THAT is what living is all about!! peace and love to you
- daniel12_3Sketchiest spotting ever. Glad no body died
- seeker57Very cool
- tiffaniemariexeverything about this is incredible. you're a serious inspiration.
- rottenjohnnybWell said✌️
- hardynhillsThis one is definitely nice
- alexjohnson89@tiffaniemariex hey thanks :)
- trailheroAmazing post
Log in to like or comment.