mariasansoneLeftover eggs? 🐣You know you got em. Who doesn't love a deviled egg!? There are a million ways to make them.
I made "Not so Devilish Eggs". I mixed one egg yolk with hummus --added hot sauce, a touch of lemon, and topped with green onion & chili powder. So tasty & these colors make me happy! 🥚🐥#eggsfordays #leftovers #easy #foodnofilter #meatlessmonday #easter
- ronnievasquez3302Yummy!😀🖒Great job!
- mariasansone@ronnievasquez3302 thanks!!
- 1rnsainEgg salad sandwiches.... 🐓🍞
- jrjoeybug5Maria I know your from Eerie and the "facebook killer" 's cell has pinged there. Please let your family know.
- yb.afterI will try this! 😋
- email@example.com good! So easy
- airmamaYum sounds delish!! I make them all the time! I use all the yolks and mix with a small scoop of mayo, spicy brown mustard, sweet relish, kosher salt and pepper to taste and top with red pepper! Always a hit and something yummy for any special occasion! Love your recipe and will definitely give it a whirl @mariasansone 🐰
- jaime6656Maybe its the name "Devil Food"
- darlenematternSounds so yummy!! I'll have to try this recipe!
- mariasansone@darlenemattern yes!!
Log in to like or comment.