omataWith misty eyes, it was lovely to introduce the OMATA One mechanicals to the core engine. The core consists of Bluetooth, 72-Channel GPS Radio, barometric pressure sensor, 3-axis accelerometer and enough data storage to hold roughly 89 years of riding 15 hours a week. Of course, it’s nicely fitted into our aerospace quality aluminum housing. The OMATA One will be available in Q4 with Kickstarter folks getting the first batch. Stay connected for more updates. #ridesimply #cycling #cyclinglife #artmeetsscience #enjoytheride #keepmoving #soclose #startuplife #omata
- supermorebetterSuper lovely
- paulgvandongenCheck it, @obidru @ch9depape
- lollerskaterCan't wait!
- longdavelong@blkcinelli Ffffffff
- blkcinelli@longdavelong this is what every rider who only wears Rapha needs
- destination_runLooks amazing!
- kambizshojaeiSuper sexy and beautiful 😍👌🏽👌🏽
- ingveholmungWell done. Looks amazing 👌🏻
- blackfelixWant it!
- bopucI almost wanna strap this to my snowboard…
- mapanewmanLooks amazing!
- nathan_chilversWell done chaps 👏
- volaractiveGonna need one for us 😍
Log in to like or comment.