ryanvillopoto“Can your neck brace do this? It could if it was an @atlasbrace #Ad”
- hurley17__i have one
- morganstrichardsonNo but if I get one of these it could 🤗
- email@example.com toda la onda jajajajaja
- ael.ael.ael@kelleraldia ñorda si! Jaja
- scottchislett@levis_pizza @camkernested @dylferreira @braedenlamb12v
- bryanoneill117I suffered a neck injury and I wasn't wearing a brace and I'm now paralyzed! Why riders don't wear one is beyond Me! Nothing is for sure to protect you a 100% but I 100% guarantee you don't want to be paralyzed!!
- btsmitty707Watching both demonstrations of the head colliding with something in a horizontal plane doesn't really show that the brace decreases the impact on the shoulders. The only thing it really shows is that brace actually deflects but does nothing to prevent or lessen the impact of a straight line collision to the shoulders. Probably would've been more advantageous to show an angular impact where the brace can prevent hyper flexion and extension in the neck, there in decreasing a serious injury to the neck. Just my opinion🤔
- badmoosecyclesHow much do they cost? Im on bed at the moment with a broken back and knee full of titanium, i think my old neck brace did its work on my crash but the medics cut the straps off so i have to get a new one on a budjet.
- sl_john28329 for the one in the photo. No really a budget item 😳 @badmoosecycles
Log in to like or comment.