metmuseumSmall in scale, yet teeming with life, miniature boxwood carvings have been a source of wonder since their creation in the Netherlands in the 16th century. “Small Wonders: Gothic Boxwood Miniatures,” which is on view at The Met Cloisters through May 21, features nearly 50 intricately carved objects—some measuring a mere two inches (five centimeters) in diameter. Half of a Prayer Bead with the Crucifixion, early 16th century. #TheMet #MetCloisters #SmallWonders
- neoinvestmentpartnersVery cool
- maisonette_textilesUnbelievably tiny.
- staireogramMade my day
- prabhav_miglaniSo Rare 💓
- roxygcbrooksThis is amazing craftsmanship 😃
- crooked_wonderlandnice work
- glitteratibuzzLove this! ❤️
- bonniemcloughlinstieglerThis was a really cool exhibit in so happy I got to see these up close! Very meticulously crafted and so so tiny... really stunning
- dvdianeI need to go anybody interested
- abstractmindsinteriorslove this!
- kerstinfineart@theevangelista 😍
- modashionkolikThis is great
- just_mashups👈AWESOME!! 👍👍
Log in to like or comment.