- nealysonwheelsHome for the next few nights. Mountains behind us and the beach is just a short walk away.
#california #carpenteria #fulltimerv #homeiswhereyouparkit #iphone7plus #lifeontheroad #rvingwithdogs #rvlife
- wanderlustjohnPost a video of you guys in that kayak!
- nealysonwheels@wanderlustjohn If Deas ever uses it again, I'll take a video. 😂
- newschoolnomad_girlheroOur old stomping grounds!!!! I love it when I people traveling through that area. I used to take my teens to Carpenteria State Beach when they were little. There is an amazing burrito place next to the 7-11 right off the freeway. It's a total hole in the wall but the CHICKEN (if you aren't vegetarian) burritos are so good. We go there every time we go back.
- newschoolnomad_girlheroHere is the address 4414 Via Real, Carpinteria, CA 93013 (Taqueria Rincon)
- nealysonwheels@newschoolnomad_girlhero We picked this park at random, but we are loving this cute little town! Thanks so much for the recommendation on the burrito place - we will check it out. And let me know if you have any other recommendations too!
- newschoolnomad_girlheroIn Ventura (where we actually lived): Spencer MacKenzie's for AMAZING fish tacos, Channel Islands NP, the pier and boardwalk, downtown is cute, Serra Cross Park has beautiful views, Ventura Harbor, Marina Park is lovely.
- newschoolnomad_girlheroIn Santa Barbara (where we went to college) The Mission is gorgeous, Super Ricas for amazing authentic Mexican food, they have a wonderful farmers market, the art museum is nice, downtown is fun, the pier and Boardwalk, great hiking in Montecito (I think it's called cold springs trail) with lovely ocean views at the top, walking through the neighborhoods is fun with all the pretty historic homes
- newschoolnomad_girlheroAlso Ojai is not far and there is great hiking and it's a beautiful funky town.
- nealysonwheels@newschoolnomad_girlhero Oh gosh so much to do!! We only have a few nights here unfortunately, but we are already talking about booking some more time here next year!
- chicadoo4One of the loveliest areas in Ca. Enjoy!