- lapetitefarmhouseRoadtrip anyone? What are your favorite hidden gem towns throughout the Midwest to visit? We'd like to do some exploring in the Subaru this spring & summer!
Taking a detour from the highway led us to stop in for a beer flight at @potosibrewingco last month (also home to the @nationalbrewerymuseum)! Love when you stumble upon cool places 🍻.
#risingtidesociety #thatsdarling #seekthesimplicity #themidwestival #flashesofdelight #petitejoys #theartofslowliving #midwestbloggers #theeverygirltravels #abmlifeisbeautiful #bemadison #livethelittlethings #thehappynow #gathermidwest #midwestmoment #midwestisbest #travelwisconsin #roadtrip #lifeofadventure #livefolk #brewery #craftbrewery #smalltown #travelblogger #craftbeerlover
- itstherealniaLove the sign!
- kelseykerr_Potosi is great! I love Paoli! If you end up in the Milwaukee area you should check out Greendale. We have a cute historic village area and some fun shops.
- caynayphotoPotosi is definitely a gem!! Interested to read what everyone says (I'm no help! 😉)!
- kallimatthiesCrafty Cow in Oconomowoc is so fun! Grab a beer & then wander around all the shops 👌🏻
- melanierroweIf you make it into Missouri, Hermann is a beautiful little historic town on the river filled with great wineries and unique shops!
- katie_mydarlingdaysCheck out ahnapee brewery in Algoma, WI -- a cozy tap room right next to @von_stiehl winery & kill two birds with one stone 😝🍻🍷
- mollyjocollectionLove impromptu stops!! I'll be checking back to this post to see what everyone says!!
- ameskieferYou should stop by my hometown: Pewaukee. There is a really sweet downtown Chocolate/Ice Cream/Sub Shop that is SO good 🍦
- yieldbakehouseI love taking detours!!! You always find something so fun!
- vanessalmbSince having kids we haven't taken many day trips, this post and all the ideas have rekindled my wanderlust though!
- kellyzugayCome to Eau Claire!!! We have music in the park on Thursdays and a really sweet farmers market on Saturdays! 😊
- elevate.eventsOur hometown, Waupaca, is amazing in the summer! The Chain O' Lakes there are sooo beautiful!