duanehallockMany moons ago, this was the site where my daughter Jennifer accepted the marriage proposal from Nathan. My future son-in-law had spent the day stringing lights in the tree (in the left of the picture). That evening as they walked under it, he pushed a remote control switch and the tree lit up. On cue, he knelt and asked an important question that received an affirmative one-word response.
- duanehallockThose other things can wait, @stacyanne31. 😎 Thanks for your kind and encouraging comment. 🙏🙏
- duanehallock@jcprdparks - Thank you. I love the parks in Johnson County.
- michaelshaeleawoodAdore this shot Duane! Brilliant☆
- duanehallock@grbtizmir35 - Thank you! 💙💜❤️
- duanehallockThanks so much, @michaelshaeleawood. 🙏🌹🙏
- ssindeldeckerSuch a sweet memory! Like everyone else, I think this is one of the best I have seen! Fabulous!
- blessing_beadsWow... Awesome all around.
- kckallisonLove the photo and the story!
- duanehallock@ssindeldecker - Such a nice compliment. Thanks so much, my friend.
- duanehallockI really appreciate your comment, @kckallison. Your words of encouragement mean a lot. Thanks.
- cindry7🌿🌕✨ENCHANTINGLY BEAUTIFUL✨🌕🌿
- duanehallockThanks so much, @cindry7! ❤️🙏🌙🌟💐
- cindry7😊🙏Wishing you and yours a very blessed Easter Weekend, my friend!💐🐣💜🌿💐
- duanehallock@cindry7 - Thank you. I am blessed to have you as a friend. 💚💛Hope you and your family have a meaningful Easter weekend! 💐💙🙏
- maxine_to_the_maxthis are favorite park to vist.🖒🖒
Log in to like or comment.