- eveleighworksDid you know! The site of the first Central station is somewhere under Prince Alfred Park. Central station was actually named Redfern station first, and the current Redfern station was called Eveleigh. This image is of the Eveleigh train depot, date taken unknown, but our guess would be around 1930. Image taken from Eveleigh Stories #eveleighstories
- officedogproductionsI like eveleigh stories
- chillicharlie2Beautiful picture
- johnbhart79Hi @eveleighworks I tapped wrong on your follow request. If you're still keen request again and I'll try not to f u again.
- fitzsimons.scottGorgeous 32 Class - great photo. Any idea who took it?
- email@example.com no unfortunately not. There's no photo credit on the website I took it from
- fitzsimons.scottBugger. Would love to track it down - thanks @eveleighworks.