katemissSome freshly cut & finished shapes for new additions to my layered metals jewelry collection ✨✨✨ (more of a peek in my stories!) I've spent an absurd amount of time figuring out how to take my jewelry to a different place as there are *so* many talented people making beautiful jewelry right now, it felt pointless to add to the noise. Ultimately I pulled away from my usual geometrics and spent hours studying and drawing leaves and flower petals until I arrived at where I wanted to be. I also realized I'd practiced a lot for this direction when I worked for @karenkimmel, who taught me about the subtlety of natural shapes. It took me a moment to realize how much she inspired this. Hoping to have these new pieces available by the end of next month! 🍃🌿🌺🌸
- kapperstudiosLove!!!! The earring prototype looked great too!
- hellojuliaeliseBeautiful! And I love hearing a bit about your process.
- ambergolightlyI LOVE these!
- smalladventureSo pretty!!
- haeshuSo good Kate!!! 💫🍃
- satsukishibuya❤️ always love your creations.
- belindaelmsThese look lovely, Kate. I love your work, in fact I have 4 of your necklaces! I definitely think you bring your own style to the handmade jewellery space. 👌🏻✨
- regenerationvintageCheck out our amazing vintage!
Log in to like or comment.