campozark_staff"Camp Ozark is my favorite place in the world. The chance to be a role model for these kids is such an incredible opportunity. Watching campers grow in their faith, while having a blast is an awesome and unique experience. Last summer, I formed some of the best friendships in my life, including some that I'm still in daily contact with. I truly believe some of the best college aged people in the world can be found during the summer in Mt. Ida, Arkansas. I can't wait to work with another group of incomparable staff this year at Ozark, and I will never forget the memories I made during Summer 2016. I can't wait for another summer of building relationships, growing spiritually, and being back in my favorite place!" Joe Riney, Sophomore at the University of Oklahoma
- jamie_irick@jpriney4 #legend
- r_garcia.14He even got married at camp! @jamie_irick @jpriney4
- jpriney4Camps cool. Do camp
- stevie_blue_@ally_paynee nice hair dew
- ally_payneelol nice try @stevie_blue_ I'm not in this pic
- stevie_blue_That's 100% you in the derby days tank @ally_paynee
- ally_paynee100% an ole miss derby days tank @stevie_blue_
- stevie_blue_Ugh I'm fake @ally_paynee
- mashballWe love Camp Ozark!! You guys keep it up!
Log in to like or comment.