karamanandaThe great roadtrip begins! After moving out of our home in Southern Oregon last week, we just spent 5 days with my in-laws in Folsom, California getting lots of grandparent time for the kids and being fed lots of homecooked meals. Gramma stocked up on organic food for us and we ate so well, and I didn't cook a single meal the whole time, what a blessing! So grateful for this time of nurturing rest and family. Now we are heading to Santa Cruz, where my husband @jahsahananda grew up, and then traveling down 101, before turning east and driving all the way to Maine via Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and beyond. Excited for all the adventures ahead! Any recommendations of favorite places to check out around Monterey Bay and along 101 this week? So looking for to seeing the ocean again! It's been 2 years since I have been to the coast!
- ninja_fishmanGreat stuff!
- the_ginger_meHave a safe Trip 🌸
- karamananda@the_ginger_me Thanks lovely!
- momosarahGive Santa Cruz a hug from me. I grew up there too.... rather I grew into me, having moved there at 19 after meeting a guy on the internet! That was 23 years ago!!!
- karamananda@momosarah How fun! Hey I met a guy from Santa Cruz too. 😉
- saxonhairatxVery cool 😃
- jessicahpachecoSo many blessings on your travels beautiful ones!💜💙💗💚💛✨🌟💖🌸
- karamananda@jessicahpacheco Thanks beauty! 💜
- le.m.tuanStunning!! very nice gallery
- christinamontanomaineBe in touch when you get close to msine🌀🌻🙌
- karamananda@christinamontanomaine Late May will be there! 😊
- yourhiddenmindWow! This is my favorite posts I've seen in a long time. Love this. Thank you for sharing!! :)
- ericwestoThis is sweet!
- coraltreecafeNice post!
- __mamasteBeautiful picture, mama! I sent you a dm. ✨
- karamananda@__mamaste Thanks lovely!
Log in to like or comment.