theblacksheepschoolHave you ever seen a camel curd? This was made with raw camel milk, camel clabber and camel chymosin, as the different proteins don't respond to bovine chymosin. We formed these curds into a log and plan to age it into a white rinded cheese. We're gonna call it 'Camelog'. #cheesetour #queensland #camelmilk
- sineadallen78@theblacksheepschool ha ha I read that as camel turd firstly 😝
- culinaryartproductionsFabulous. Would love a taste!
- theblacksheepschoolthanks for setting us up with a source @culinaryartproductions
- rose_barn_emuThat's really neat!
- ausrawmilkYum that sounds interesting. What are you going to be doing for Raw Milk Cheese Appreciation day @theblacksheepschool ?
- theblacksheepschool@ausrawmilk I'll be teaching a raw milk cheesemaking class in Daylesford!
- ausrawmilkHave a great time @theblacksheepschool
Log in to like or comment.