carmenbusquetsdotcom"In Kenya, a group of girls that knew I was coming to see them decided to greet me by preparing a fashion show. At first I thought, is this really the “right” thing to encourage? But then I said of course - this is imagination. This is healthy." She's graced over a 100 magazine covers and represented Max Factor, Revlon, Esteé Lauder and L’Oréal, but she's also slept in dirt huts guarded by rebels, and got lost in the most dangerous parts of the Congo. Read our exclusive interview with former #model and #humanitarian @daylehaddon about her work with @women1one (link in bio). #interview #quotes #daylehaddon #women #education #africa
- lijon_gopinathanI love her , such a wonderful woman 🙏🏾🌞🙏🏾
- nat_massGo @daylehaddon Beautiful as always!! ❤👍🏻
- taramatthewsbikiniAmazing!!!! 🙏🏼🙌
- myvirginiastoneAbsolutely beautiful 🖤
- the_ambitious_entrepreneurSuch a great post!
Log in to like or comment.