going.zero.wasteWhen a dermatologist goes on a rant ripping up Pinterest face masks, but when they get to yours all they can say is, "Just make sure you're not allergic to the ingredients before applying." Mmmhmmm. Obviously. Imma take that as a win.
Also, this face mask is amazing. Get the recipe for my this soothing green tea mask on my blog. (In the archives under zero waste beauty) ❤
What's your favorite diy face mask?
- going.zero.waste#goinggreen #zerowaste #diybeauty #facemask #ecoconcious #simple #simplicity #organicbeauty #greenbeauty #ecoblogger #ecoconcious #ecofriendly #greenliving #minimalbeautyroutine
- livingwithlessinacrazyworldI love aloe Vera gel mixed with charcoal powder! Deep cleaning and moisturizing!
- going.zero.waste@livingwithlessinacrazyworld oooo!! That sounds awesome!
- lauren_etcHoney + spirulina and yogurt + turmeric ❤
- going.zero.waste@lauren_etc is that super moisturizing?
- nutritionistarZerowaste clay 😊
- firstname.lastname@example.org Both are moisturizing & exfoliating, and the yogurt/turmeric is great for oily/blemish-prone skin.
- unpetitsourireslowsdownTomato with honey 🍅🍯🐝
- going.zero.waste@unpetitsourireslowsdown interesting? What is it good for? Sounds like it would shrink pores?
- going.zero.waste@wonicnac yep! There's a dermatologist blogger, I got tagged in their post. 😂
- going.zero.waste@lauren_etc good to know!!
- going.zero.waste@nutritionistar I love clay masks. Mmmmm. Might do one tonight.
- email@example.com yess! It's amazing in fact of shrinking pores and the honey is like a smooth peeling for a glowing skin 🌸🍯
- mariewiltzdo you have any recommendations for the most sustainable option for cleaning rags and cloth napkins to carry around when I'm eating on the go? Would like to reduce my one time use of Clorox wipes and paper napkins/towels 🙂
Log in to like or comment.