- anitawingleeWhat if life could truly be more beautiful than we imagine? That phrase "beyond my wildest imagination" - what if it exists because our small minds are truly not capable of comprehending how splendour of what Life has in turn?
The greatest paradox is that the more we surrender our fear, the more gifts Life gives us. Gifts worth a million times more than money could buy: contentment, wisdom, integrity, wholeness, clarity of vision, divine love. In the letting go of our burdens we are given the world.
In two weeks, we're going to Portugal. ✈️ I always knew I would make it there one day and I know it's all divinely guided. I published a short video on my YouTube channel sharing the story of how I ended up deciding on @merkabacommunity.
The journey never ends, my friends, only our ability to dwell in it's beauty expands. I feel like an 80 year old 👵🏼 writing this. 😂
When I truly live from the space within where I know that everything is taken care of and my job is just to live my joy, I am free. 💛#ProjectSoulFam
Photo by @maddthman 🙏
- nalinmodhaVery beautifully written
- herpostcardlifeLove this! So inspiring ✨
- risauninspires@anitawinglee Absolutely beautiful Anita!💜📷
- anitawinglee@globalgroovelife yeeee ☺
- anitawinglee@himalayan_son ☺🙏💫💫💫
- anitawinglee@risauninspires 💞💞
- bilbojack4.2I love your wisdom and how you constantly highlight the splendor of the world. Your post was the best birthday present I could hope for. 🌌🌱🌈🌟🌷💙
- forthosethatwanderThank you. You inspire 💕❣️💛
- diditmyself21What an amazing photograph 🌸🌾
- angieemdeBeautiful photo and words of wisdom. Inspiring.
- fieryheartexplorerAnita, I just saw your podcast interview with Angela Wilkinson...very moving!! My own story unfolded like yours, and I found myself nodding to all your words 👏🙏! So proud of you! Enjoy Portugal! I spent a month organic farming near Lisbon years ago and fell in love with the country and its hospitality 💞. Big hug!
- elizzybelleVery true. I love experiencing those mind blowing moments of expansion and everyday miracles. 💜 Enjoy your trip!
- anitawinglee@fieryheartexplorer aww I'm so glad you enjoyed the podcast interview :)
- anitawinglee@forthosethatwander 🙏🙏🙏🙏💛💛💛💛
- email@example.com 💛💛🙏🙏🙏 blessings my friend