whenwomantravelsMany people believe that travel #bloggers are just lucky to be able to travel "for free". They don't realise how many hours we spend to research and organize, to check the information, use our creativity to #write, take decent photographs and/or videos...And in the same time we try to stay true to ourselves and our readers. 🌞🌛🌂☔🌏
Arriving at a 5* star #hotel for you it may mean begining of a relaxing #weekend; to me it means start searching for a unique angle to show how this #amazing place is different from all others in the world. 💜*I love my job!*
- bigworldsmallpocketsIt's a hard job but it is amazing too!
- whenwomantravels#travelbloggers #lovemyjob❤️ #jobsatisfaction #lovetowrite #mychoicemylife #blogginggals #motivationforcreation #instatravels #girlstraveltheworld #thetravelwomen #tourlina #femaletravelwriter #travelblogging #storytellers #wanderlustandwriting
- whenwomantravels@bigworldsmallpockets It's the best! 😊 I'm following with eager your trip around AUS. Your blog posts help me a lot while I preparing my solo trip. Thanks!
- darshanajofficialGreat Instagram account! Let me know if I can be of any help to you 😄
- haydzarantzSo true! I admire good bloggers because I can never be one.
- aglobewelltravelledWise words, Geri!
- betsysinclairLove this! ✈️📝
- whenwomantravels@aglobewelltravelled Thank you, Ashlea! 😊
- whenwomantravels@betsysinclair Thank you, Betsy! 😊
- behjenSo glad that I came across your account. Thoroughly enjoy your travel pictures and journeys☺✈️
- whenwomantravels@behjen Thank you, Jennifer! There are so many wonderful women traveling even alone out there! They are my constant inspiration 😊
- one_foot_out_the_doorThanks for sharing that perspective. I work for a boutique travel company and I love my job so much, but it IS work!
- everythingobsesGreat Capture! 😄
- whenwomantravels@one_foot_out_the_door It is a hard work, indeed! :)
- thetravelbenNice shot! 📷
- harborsandhavensVery true points!
- mikericciphotoThis is terrific
Log in to like or comment.