blueabayaThis is desert therapy! View from the top of a huge dune, shaped like a star. The climb was so strenuous my legs are still sore five days after. But it was oh so worth it. A view of an endless sand ocean, the wind blowing the sand over the edges of the dunes in almost hypnotizing patterns. The vastness, the stillness, the beautiful patterns in the sand. All this is like therapy for a stressed soul.
I felt like I was in the Empty Quarter again. Luckily we didn't have to drive that far to get the same experience at Galaxy Dunes.
#saudiarabia #exploreksa #dunes #discoveryourworld #travelblogger #blueabaya #riyadh #desert #desertlife #deserttherapy #viewfromthetop #saudilife #galaxydunes
- ottoman.photography... A piece of heaven, on Earth. I can never get enough of the desert. The eerie l quietness, solitude and tranquility. Very well captured 👍🏻 ... how long did it take you to make that climb?
- ems_hodgesI wish I'd made it all the way to the top! x
- zazahardytravelsBrilliant! 👍🏼👏🏼👌🏼 I can relate to the soreness after such a climb! 😄 this is the reason why we love going out so much. The beauty of it all and a reminder of how small we are in this world!
- veil_insiderSaan po ito??
- vvimageryYou went barefoot. That's so gangsta. @blueabaya
- elisemzWow @lorazz
- deb644Looks amazing
- lorazz@elisemz I so want to visit
- email@example.com ☺️ agree 💃🏼
- blueabaya@vvimagery why of course. Cuz I'm gangsta like dat. 😂😂😂
- firstname.lastname@example.org not sure how long , but I can say it took five times longer to go up then run down ☺️ I made a lot of stops on the way (we were actually on a rescue mission out there 😉)
- blueabaya@zazahardytravels yes and how helpless we become in the face of Mother Nature
Log in to like or comment.