nealbrennanRIP Charlie Murphy. First stuff I ever officially directed were the Rick James and Prince stories. Dude changed my life. One of the most unique people I've ever met. So funny. So weird. I truly don't think anyone had ever used the term "Habitual Line-Stepper" before Charlie said it that day. Unforgettable dude. Really sad. (Bottom right is Charlie and Rick James from early 80s)
- jordanbrianphotoWell said and very sad. Great guy!
- tlchaceSo upset by this news. 😔💜
- carmelemI'm so sorry for your loss Neal!
- jon_casey@nealbrennan no one can turn tragedy into comedy like you can. Looking forward to how you choose to honor his story telling genius.
- diamondglitterfireFuccc he so damn funny😢Rick James, Prince, & Charlie up there kickin it playin bball shootin the shit
- tedoggmkholowhat!!! maan !!! we loosing people I tell you
- jprostakSo sad. But amazing what you two brought to life. That 80s pic is incredible.
- gypcnursingSo sad.
- choney_chons@droopy1622 "habitual line-stepper'
- instabeyachAnd how did a depressed gay Irish boy direct a bunch of home boys in the 80's? That's a story worth telling.
- chadaroonieFunny man and that "habitual line stepper" line had me laughing so hard. RIP
- brittjohnsonhi5😞 he was my first ever stand up show...17 years ago in Nashville. Set the bar pretty high. RIP.
- clusterpickleMy condolences @nealbrennan . He was a fantastic storyteller.
- nodnarbyhtomit@nealbrennan Charlie, Dave and you inspired the lives and laughter of the millions of us who looked up to you guys. The soulful comedic brilliance of 3 Mics and Dave's 2 specials on Netflix are recent proof that what you dudes began w/ CharlIe is alive and well...
Log in to like or comment.