knogWhere bells usually protrude up or out, Oi doesn’t. It appears to hover around the handle bars. In one sense, it's discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognisable. #Oi #bikebell #minimalist
- mjschroderMy bell looks great, but it annoys me because it rings non stop on bumpy roads... what a fail!!
- bruno_o_o_oAsí se vería tu bike @piedrul
- knog@mjschroder then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll exchange it for a new fully functioning Oi bell.
- mjschroder@knog really!!?? Awesome! Thanks!
- velostopGreat photo! 👏
- piedrul@bruno_o_o_o yo digo que de día del niño SomosCapital nos regale uno
- stoccgram@knog I have the same issue, non stop noise even on slightly bumpy roads (seems like it needs a stiffer spring or a design without a spring -- looks great though--got it at C Galleria. Can I return for a new one?
- jonnyshepherdPretty cool
- mrjjbowieMy Oi looks great on my Charge Plug, but is constantly ringing on my work commute - like ALL THE TIME!! Drives need nuts 😤
- knog@stoccgram @mrjjbowie drop us a line at email@example.com and we'll put you right :)
- mrjjbowie@knog thanks - have done 🤘
- roogeriorsShow man
Log in to like or comment.