wheelchichomeMorning all, Wednesday already! This picture is from the kitchen with the tiles I painted in this bright green to get rid of the previous 90s pastel tile vibe. Our last kitchen was smaller and we did the walls lime green but this room is a little too big to do that so the tiles got the paint instead. I also like how the coppery colour in the picture matches with the light. I wrote a blog post about how to paint the tiles so please take a look and click the link in my bio. ☑️. It's also my entry to the #colourmyhome comp this week. Have a good Wednesday 👏🏻
- wheelchichome#colourmyhome #blogospheremagazine #amaraibas #interiorstyle #iba17 #interiorsideas #interiorsinspo #interiorslove #interiorsblogger #cornerofmyhome #colourpop #greenery2017 #post40bloggers #30plusblogs #mybungalow #myhomestyle #myhomevibe #kitchendecor #atmine #sodomino #midcenturybungalow #instahome #inspo4all
- suedowsonWhat a lovely room, so bright and airy 😊xx
- wheelchichome@suedowson thanks Sue. I love this colour!
- melanierebecca@wheelchichome wow I would never be so brave with green but I love the colour!!!!!😍(for some reason my phone doesn't like the word brave!!!) i think I might use something similar in our loo! Love it! ❤️
- wheelchichome@melanierebecca thanks! I have in down both walls on the tiles. It's lovely and bright. Go for it!
- wearemidlifeI'm about to start on my kitchen and I love your hardware. Is it brushed metal?
- wheelchichome@wearemidlife thanks very much. It's a brushed chrome, I'm pretty sure these were Ikea ones, it's been a while now!
Log in to like or comment.