heidiapplesLast month, I asked for blender recommendations and received a bunch of helpful tips. For a long time we had been using a mini food processor that was not really doing the job. We make a smoothie most days, so I decided it was worth investing in a quality one. I loathe product research and getting lost in the vortex of online reviews, so I selected a few from the recommendations and sought Ben’s opinion. He was keen on the @vitamix_aunz and DJs had them for 25% off, so a few weeks ago we got a Vitamix Professional Series 300 (now, that’s a fancy pants name) AND IT’S AMAZING. Our green smoothies are now offensively smooth & I even put things like raw beetroot & carrot in them. My smoothie this morning was a mix of frozen banana, @barambahorganics FC milk, oats, hemp seeds, cacao powder, a date and silverbeet. After serving Joan a portion, I added the cacao (a s***load, because it felt right), and we sat by the window drinking and listening out for trucks on the road. #wednesdaybreakfastclub
- mindfoodlyauHaha offensively smooth-love it 😂
- mutemonkeyThat lion jumper tho 😍🦁
- nutrition_by_designYayyy for the vitamix. We LOVE ours too! 😍Such a good investment 😉
- laurennnceI love adding raw cacao to smoothies especially with almond butter and banana! So good. If I add too much though it gives me heart palpitations... 🙄🙄
- elizabethannballYay, blend away! It's on my wish list!!
- wilkie007It's pricey but I use it Everyday!
- laurasmessI have wanted one of those for sooo long, one day it'll happen! Good investment methinks 🙌🏻💕
Log in to like or comment.