zoes_gardenThe pesky pigeons may have finished off my early PSB but luckily I also planted some late ones I bought on discount from the garden centre. Only one plant sprouting at the moment, but they're coming on well. #successionplanting #backup #purple #purplesproutingbroccoli #psb #harvest #allotmentlife #allotment
- lottieandlunchThat looks so good. We never have much success with psb 😥
- _steve.richards_Wow, that looks fantastic
- zoes_garden@lavenderandleeks @lottieandlunch @_steve.richards_ thanks. It's the best I've ever grown. Something to be said for a late planting. Around September I think it was. 😀
- _steve.richards_@zoes_garden wow, that's something to consider then, my broccoli has just finished, but then again I started to crop it in October
- zoes_garden@_steve.richards_ that's a good long harvest. 👍
- lottieandlunchAh I will give it a try in September then as we normally try earlier in the year and they have always gone to seed. I do have some seedlings already growing so will still give them a chance even if it ends up for the bees benefit.
- zoes_garden@lottieandlunch @_steve.richards_ definitely worth trying, they didn't grow much over winter, but they've put a spurt on since the weather turned warm. Still a bit on the dwarf side, but that's good as less likely to be blown over.
- huisentuingelukLooks beautiful, could've been in a bouquet.
Log in to like or comment.