katiegreenbeanFinally finished this little guy for my nephew-to-be (I put off sewing in the ends for over two weeks). The pattern is Vera Bear by Annita Wilschut and it is superb. I don't mind sewing up seams on garments, but on toys it's such a fiddle. This bear is knitted entirely in one piece from head to toe! I didn't share any in-progress pics because the empty skin looked downright creepy.
- francescahughesknitwearThis is so cuuuuute!!!
- leilaserfiesSo cute!! Wait... Is Jemma having a baby?
- lindabrewin13So adorable 🐻
- loopandbar.kbhe's adorable!
- lucylocketlandOh my he is gorgeous!!! I hate sewing up toys so I'm off to look for the pattern immediately!!!
- molliejohansonSo cute, and it's such a great face!
- ollie.and.bellaHe looks fab 👍🏻
- katiegreenbean@leilaserfies Oh yes indeedy, in less than two months!
- allidecksLOVE that this is all one piece! Adding to my faves!
- blackisleyarnsHe's lovely!
- leilaserfiesOh my goodness how exciting!!! Please give her my congratulations and love! @katiegreen
Log in to like or comment.