missjohnstonsjourneyWho else has had this #okayteacher moment? 🙋🏼
Today it was for the simple fact I didn't want to write sub plans, and was afraid my voice wouldn't have made it through the day.
#missjohnstonsjourney #teachersfollowteachers #teacherlife #iteachtoo #teachergram #iteach1st #iteachkinder #iteach2nd #iteach3rd #iteach4th #iteach5th #teacher #iteachfirst #teachersofinstagram #teachersofig #teacherspayteachers #tpt #teacherfriends
- kelle310🙋🏼 yep. Keeping 17 Pre-k students quiet during ACT Aspire testing and losing PE because of it=outside time and a movie
- creative_teacher_mama@missjohnstonsjourney Any teacher that won't admit to this is crazy! We've all had those days...and the kids sometimes do too. 😁
- throwinconfettiOk I've always wanted to ask this- what fonts are these and how do you make them?! #loveyouLinds!
- sunkissedteacherYesss !
- missjohnstonsjourney@throwinconfetti sweet pea and kg two is better than one. I use the app Phonto.
- el_chuy11Kahoot is like crack to them. That's my Friday go-to 😏
- awteachOh my gosh!! I have been there more times than I can count! A few years ago I went to school with hardly any voice and it took every ounce of energy I had just to talk. One of my students asked me why I didn't stay home and I told her because I'd rather stick through it then worry about writing sub plans that won't even be followed.
- missjohnstonsjourney@el_chuy11 I already have one planned for tomorrow and they're very noisy when we play. Lol
- el_chuy11Yes it gets a little rowdy but little do they know that they are learning 😋
- susanmescallTrue that!!!!🎥🍷
Log in to like or comment.