lauraagarwilsonFeeling well proud of James these days, he's running 7 races this year after catching the running bug when we all did the Great North Run back in 2015 and has his sights set on a marathon next year! When I first met James we were both eating unhealthy but as my diet improved he gradually ended up changing his too. He's now gluten free because he's noticed how much it effects him when he eats it, plus he eats plenty of veggies and has tried lots of new foods too, no nagging needed! 💪🏻
#wholeheartedlyhealthy #feelgood #selflove #healthyhabitsuk #healthycouple #iinhealthcoach #healthcoach #selfie
- kerriaxelrodWhat awesome progress!
- antiagingamberThat's wonderful that he's found a passion in running!!
- _emily.brookesWow that's awesome! Marathon sounds exciting 😊
- alexandrainkcThat's amazing! Congratulations to him!
- simplymrspWhat a team 😊👏🏼👏🏼
- myskincareaddictionThat is so inspirational! What a great achievement 😊
- greenbeautyloveWow! 7 races? That's incredible.
- bronwynhoulistonYay you guys! That's awesome! Best of luck for the marathon!
- the_editofficialSo cool 😍 🌸
- keep.up.with.the.morrises💪 👌
- gingerandaloeGreat, keep it up! It's so important 🙌
Log in to like or comment.