meg_feeRevisiting old haunts. Old memories. Starting to say the long goodbye. ✨
- meg_fee#NYC #ny #manhattan #lincolncenter #davidgeffenhall #thelonggoodbye
- natclappBut where are you going?! I'm dying to know (I also want to move to New York and am freaking out about it)
- lauralennonYes where to!?
- juliaccarpenterOh man this is gorgeous
- kate_justkateSeriously. Where to?!
- vsmo81Keep your fans updated on this process! Much love your way!
- surkhaykhanSad and exciting! Had to say my good-bye about 8 years ago. Still very nostalgic about the city, but life is beautiful, moving is for the best. Looking forward to seeing your adventures to come.
- lindsaymeyerharleyI said the gut wrenching goodbye to nyc too, let me know if you need someone to cry to ❤️
- laurahappyhallI was there like an hour before you. 💕
- elissat28Hope your new journeys are great adventures xxx
- girlandclosetSooo lovely!! ✨
- authorrsgreyI'm at 90% in All the Light We Cannot See and I don't want it to end! Have you finished?
- meg_fee@authorrsgrey I have!!!! I did. I'm curious to talk about it after you're done.
- authorrsgreyWow that last 10% was packed with plot. Doerr had a way of presenting things with such little fanfare that I had to reread passages two or three times to confirm I'd read it correctly. (Werner's death especially.) -- I don't know where to start. I feel a little numb, but I absolutely loved it. Looooved it.
- meg_fee@authorrsgrey I know. I know!!! I felt a little betrayed by Werner's death--by how unceremonious it was. And I have so may questions about the stone--was it retuned to the sea?
- dorindadorindahhh@meg_fee I just started the book. Thanks for the spoiler. 👍🏽
- meg_feeUgh, sorry. Why did you keep reading after our comments about being nearly done and wanting to talk about it?!!!!!!!!??!?!
- easygrinsLove it 😄
- acynfillife@megfee That really is such a good book. The way things were described, such as listening to the radio for the first time, were hauntingly beautiful!
Log in to like or comment.