erhondeautwo weeks from today JWM and I will be on a plane bound for Spain! 🙌🏻 anyone have any must dos in Barcelona/Mallorca to add to our list? (and anyone else have to draw out their packing list to make sense of a week's wardrobe? it's one of my doodling compulsions/favorite pre-trip rituals.)
- erhondeau@chark86 your wander suggestions are very top of my list! and thanks for the food rec — I'm hopeless when it comes to those details! 💛
- erhondeau@kwpulsipher gotta take advantage of those treasured two weeks! ☺️
- erhondeau@juengar oh yay, Gaudi's the whole reason I've always wanted to go!
- kkaianUm we literally almost did this trip second week of May. We really need to coordinate our vacations better!
- llawsyI need you to teach me how to pack
- jenicaostlerSooo excited for you!!
- adanceredEverything Gaudi. I still dream of being in those places. I have no doubt it is already on your list but I just have to add my voice to the dirgesong.
- brooke.gardner_Las ramblas, which is a fun market, just watch out for pickpocketers. Parque guell and La pedrera both designed by Gaudi. The Picasso museum. The magic fountains near Montjuic. They have a fountain show with lights and music. Similar to the fountains at the Bellagio but i remember it being much better.
- anniesromanoDrawing out my wardrobe would be certainly less beautiful!
- gildatravelsahh i love you and your singular ways. i add to the chorus--everything gaudi. for fun--happy pills. and drink horchata everywhere.
- katiemarindaThe Palau de la Música Catalana is my favorite place I went to in Barcelona. The concert hall is breathtaking. Be sure to go during the day so the stained glass really pops!
- secret_life_of_pieSo fun! Can't wait to see all your pictures!
- racheleastinIn Mallorca go to Deia.
- lizziehdavisWe went there a few years ago! We took an old wooden train through the mountains of Palma to Soller and ate lunch on the coast. Drink all the fresh squeezed Valencia orange juice and orange flavored gelato. This was one of our favorite trips ever!
- heykylieMy husband and I traveled to Barcelona and Mallorca in October. Visiting La Sagrada Familia was one of the most sacred experiences of my life--be sure to book your tour ahead of time! On Mallorca, we stayed in the most charming town about 30 mins outside Palma called Valledemossa. YOU MUST GO. I wrote about our trip on my blog--you may find some additional ideas about things to see/do/eat. Most of all, enjoy. Barcelona is now my second fave city in all the world!
- erhondeau@gildatravels horchata! hadn't factored that in yet; JWM's in a daydream at the thought.
- erhondeau@katiemarinda added to the list — thank you!
- erhondeau@racheleastin oh, hi! 👋🏻 Michelle was just telling me about you — thanks for the tip!
- erhondeau@lizziehdavis okay so that all just sounds like a total dream 😍 thanks a mil!
- erhondeau@heykylie ahhhh your pictures have me so so excited!! valledemossa?! dying.
Log in to like or comment.