eatwithevaThese are the no bake vegan brownies that I mentioned yesterday! The dough is made with walnuts, medjool dates, raw cacao powder, and hemp seeds. As much as I love brownies, I think I would classify this as cacao energy/protein bars... They tasted exactly like those energy balls, except in squares. Also, the downside of it is that it's only good when it just came out from the fridge. Started to get mushy after it warms up, which made it hard to share!
- sophieemomoI could have them all 😋
- siftandsimmerLooks delicious! Love that it's no added sugar 😊
- kuuipoveaThey look delicious! Great photo.
- eatwitheva@chefgirlmsquared haha any time of the day for me 😜
- eatwitheva@sophieemomo perfect snack 😉
- seenbywolfVery cool
- poshbellyskitchenThose look so incredibly moist!! 😱
- chefgirlmsquared@eatwitheva but what a way to start the day!!
- ryanfeastsSo cool
- sweettreatmumWell they look damn delicious!! 😍 Gorgeous photo too!
- rom_z__nice !
- drobceothis is boss
- theouftiperspectiveThey look delicious
- percolatekitchenI'm still so intrigued! They look dang good, tbh.
- nycfood_jasonWow this looks luxurious and delicious 😋😋 something tells me that you have a good taste for food 😎😎
- eatwitheva@poshbellyskitchen thanks to the dates! 🙈
- eatwitheva@nycfood_jason ☺️😋
Log in to like or comment.