hannahbrencherMy favorite part of last night was getting to pray and talk with people about the battle of anxiety and depression. Gosh, it can feel like such a lonely road that leaves you isolated and paralyzed with fear. But still, God meets us in the dark. I don't think the neon signs were any bit of an accident last night. Neon is a special bulb that shines brighter in the dark than most lights. I never doubt God when I experience patches of darkness anymore. He is continually saying, "I'm turning you into light. Your story is light. Hold tight." I used to think I would never come out the woods. Last night, I shared how God pulled me out. He searched until he found me and brought out of the dark. And now? Now I have eyes that see in the dark. This is, by far, the most beautiful part of my diagnosis. If you are in the dark, don't give up hope. The fight to win you isn't over yet. Keep going. In the dark, God turns out stories into gold. Hold out for the gold, he's working still.
- thejoyfuljewelrybox@heart_by_cc you came to mind. 😘
- hannahmbryanHate I missed it 😫 know you laid the truth on thick, though! Proud to know you.
- thrivejusticeschoolYES! love it!! let us know if we can be praying for you in any way!!!
- twoshampoos@hannahbrencher Well said. Well said!🙏🏻🏃🏻♀️👍🏼💖👆🏼💎👏🏼💕
- amycongram@nickreative see, its everywhere! You will shine brighter because of this season ;)
- kelseynberryso needed. so timely. so much truth. thank you. 💕
- nickreative@amycongram haha yeah yeah I get it :p either way I won't be leaving cos I don't like to back out on my "yes"!
- amycongram@nickreative I know ;) You have an incredible ability to stay. I just find it amusing it keeps popping up everywhere.
- kandidanielstudiosI suffer from severe anxiety and it's a daily struggle. I take medication to help with it but there are days I feel like I'm smothering from it. Faith is what keeps me going and gives me air! Thank you for all your encouraging words at @pcc_thegrove last night!
- lindamsullivan@hannahbrencher last night was the first time I willingly walked into a church in about 4 years & what you shared really hit home. I was terrified to walk into that building, but I'm grateful that I did. Thank you for not giving up on life. Thank you for passing along your bravery BC I need it now more than ever.
- maryjedmondHate I missed the night but have been listening to your book on Audible all day! Beautiful story written with beautiful word pictures!
- thetruthaboutbeautytvOn time word....Its the next day and I'm still meditating on that word. Live...
- farrahbriannaso so good. 🙌💕
- mcrain0904Hi Hannah! I loved hearing you speak at The Grove. It really moved me. You said a quote by Eugene ______? I loved it but couldn't write it down fast enough. Would you mind telling me what quote that was?! :)
- bluemaddox22Would love to be able to replay this somewhere. So powerful.
- jenn.louise.wI feel like I could read this every day. It's so encouraging and good and real. I have a question too - do you still have a list of foods you focus on to help with depression? I remember it being in your insta stories one day and couldnt find it on your blog. Thanks girl <3
Log in to like or comment.