sarahstarrs_Hardly a day goes by when I don't recommend Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski or Code Red by @sassylisalister to someone. Which books are like that for you? 📖💕
- sarahstarrs_@roshetc Oooh thank you - I'll add this to my list as I definitely think I'll need a break from baby books soon 😂
- l_maitaI haven't heard of these! Will check out
- thebookdrOooh- I know you've mentioned these before. They look great! I have a whole slew of books I'm always recommending. For breakups, Daphne Rose Kingma's Coming Apart is incredible; this month I'm shouting about Enchanted April as my annual love; I'll never shut up about A Little Life- that book still haunts me.
- alycia.curtisRising Strong by Brené Brown has been my most recommended lately!
- wanderluceblogVery cliché but Daring Greatly by Brené Brown ❤❤❤
- holisticwalletYou Are Here by Augusten Burroughs has been my go to rec as of late!
- feministselfcareCome as You Are for sure. I also suggest The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. And now that's becoming a movie! 🌸
- pemacultureWomen who run with the wolves, love your lady landscape, and the lineage of the codes of light :)
- sarahstarrs_@pemaculture So much YES to the first two. Will have to look up Lineage of the Codes of Light 🙌🏻
- pemaculture@sarahstarrs_ it is this beautiful book where each chapter is a story of a major goddess. Isis (Miranda) is first. So SOOOOO wonderful.
- katieswaneyThese are added to my list!
- firstname.lastname@example.org @wanderluceblog Oooh yes - Beene Brown's work is so transformational! 💕
- sarahstarrs_@feministselfcare I've been wanting to read Henrietta Lacks. I'm going to see if they have it at my local library!
- sarahstarrs_@holisticwallet I've read another one of his books but not that one. I'll check it out!
- sarahstarrs_@l_maita They've both changed my life in such wonderful ways!
- sarahstarrs_@thebookdr I need to check out ALL of those! 🙌🏻
- michellekeatingtvI'm always recommending The Kindness Pact - so good for us perfectionist types 📚
- sarahstarrs_@michellekeatingtv I love that title!
- artistshopeI'll have to add those to my list! It depends on the situation, but I find myself recommending the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon a lot 👌🏼
- thispaintedlifeblogThese sound interesting!
Log in to like or comment.