thelittledesigncornerThese bifold doors were once brown wood and totally ugly. My very trusting clients believed me when I said they would look so much better if they were painted black and here's the result....they also trusted me about staining their orange wood floor in Black Japan as well, which also came up really well. Love it when everything comes together. 🤗
- thelittledesigncorner#styledbytldc #interior123 #dream_interiors #interior444 #interior2you #interiorinspiration #interiorstyle #interiorstyling #sydneyhome #nordicinspiration #interiordecorating #designinterior #interior125 #interiorandhome #sydneyinteriordesign #homedesign #homedeco #homedecor #australianstyle #sydneylocal #homeinspiration #interior4all #interiorinspo #sydney #sydneyrenovation #stylingtips #indooroutdoor #loungeroom #livingroom
- susan_maherLooks wonderful. Could do the same to my brown bi_folds one day! Black looks so good in so many ways.
- bluinteriorzGood call. They look great👍 Makes life easier when clients trust you 😊
- megtimjakebayDo you know how many coats of black Japan was used?
- sarebear2204Do you have a before shot of the doors. Looks great and not so expensive for a great update!
- thriftydorothyTake a look at my instagram, for great deals👵
- sparxunderwearGreat profile mate!
- platia_greek_tavernaThis is great 😄
- thelittledesigncorner@fredpgdotcom @sparxunderwear @modernizer_ @platia_greek_taverna - thank you! 😊
- thelittledesigncorner@susan_maher - yes it's a good fix for an old wooden door and much cheaper than new ones!
- thelittledesigncorner@bluinteriorz - sure does! 😜
- thelittledesigncorner@megtimjakebay I'm not sure sorry but normally it takes about 2-3 to get a good solid colour. Your flooring person should be able to help get the right depth of colour. X
- thelittledesigncorner@sarebear2204 - I would have to try and dig up the before photos. It's a really good option for an upgrade on a budget. X
- megtimjakebay@thelittledesigncorner thanks I thought I'd ask because they said one coat should be enough but i am very doubtful. X
Log in to like or comment.