- fatofthelandandseaBeach cast kelp for garden fertiliser. Crazy rules say I'm allowed one bucket (20 litres), meanwhile the council rakes up tons and dumps it as rubbish. I sometimes break the rules...
- umgowamanSame in my part of the world on the Fleurieu
- milkwood_permacultureIsn't it 20kg? X
- twodogsincSome rules are made to be broken
- fatofthelandandseaProbably right @milkwood_permaculture and I've just taken to equating that to a 20 litre bucket.
- justonavich@milkwood_permaculture @fatofthelandandsea they probably have that rule to keep some businesses from coming in and hoovering it all up to resell to the general public
- rivercountyThey "clean" it off the beach? That is weird. I'm grateful for my wild coast!