unitedmomsnetworkI think one of the biggest struggles for me is knowing where to draw the line. I want to allow my kids to make mistakes but I also want to protect them from everything. .
How do you handle this conundrum?
#momentslikethis #youarelovely #ofsimplethings #thelifestylecollective #seekmoments #littlethingsmakemehappy #everydaymoments #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #smallthingsinlife #realmoments #memoriesinthemaking #blessedbeyondbelief #enjoyyourday #lifemoments #lovelymoments #behappyalways #makingmemoriestogether #momentsoflife #perfectmoments #aquietstyle #thatauthenticfeeling #searchwandercollect #livesimple #holdthemoments #littlethingsinlife #itsthesmallthings #smallthingsmatter #behappyandsmile #magicmoments #livefullyalive
- lovelaughmirchIt's a balance 🙌🏼
- thesupermomwannabeI try to say, 'if you choose to do that, these will be the consequences' as often as is safe for them! My kids are preteens, though so it's even harder to get through.. LOL
- michellemorales.nlTrue! Thanks for sharing
- anastasia_duckcurlsPreach 🙌🏾
- presentfullmamaI always check in to see where I'm at. It helps to see the larger picture and what's best for all. Usually that gives me the answer.
- simplyyueId say it depends 😅
- lila.eventosespeciaisParenting is the hardest job of all!!
- nobysidezI've noticed the "Sure, why not?" followed by a rather stern spanking tends to yield the best results by causing your child(s) to stop asking for things altogether. This is a technique I've dubbed "Abusion." (Abusive Confusion). I have an article in the June issue of Good Housekeeping coming out soon for those of you who would like to learn more.
- gammfamThe struggle is real!
- lilfamadventureAs a parent it's about finding balance and the tipping point is always changing
- heyorganums😂 So true.
- paperclipsandpacisThis is exactly how I feel! It took awhile for me to let my boys get so dirty playing in the mud but now I see they need that. 😊
- littlehamsboutiqueThere's so much truth to this. 😂
- doitforthenomsBest of the day
- yooladesignlove this :) ! a lot ...
- luciannelewisI think I passed through there on the bus once
Log in to like or comment.