tinselbox_holidayOh... the beauty of Rome. I'm starting to dream about Mediterranean summer vacations and wonder how the Italians celebrate Easter. Does anyone know the answer?
- montgomeryfestdig it 👌
- dashofjazzblogNo clue lol
- tammyneedletrinketsWe just have family reunions and eat nothing special. The day after Easter we usually have picnics somewhere nice!
- tinselbox_holiday@tammyneedletrinkets oh how special!
- tinselbox_holiday@kaahome what an amazing trip!
- spawnoftheearthSo lovely 😍✨
- _alearcangeli_I'm from Rome!!!! 💕💕💕on Easter Sunday we use to have a rich breakfast including estate chocolate eggs, special cakes, salami hard boiled eggs with hand decorated and coloured shells ....and some coffee and red wine too 😄....then after recovering from breakki hahahahah we always have a late big lunch 😂and we also have Monday off bank holiday when if the weather is warm and sunny we go for a picnic involving more food obviously 😄😉✨
- _alearcangeli_*Easter chocolate eggs 👆🏻sorry for the mistake 😂
- jamjustynaI wish I could see Rome one day😍
- naomi.lynn.photographyWow I want to go there so bad!!!
- walkingwithfavorRome is one of the lovely cities I wish to visit. I have relatives there so I think I shld go.
- tinselbox_holiday@_alearcangeli_ oh wow! That is so amazing. Thanks for sharing. You made my day. I can picture it!
- tinselbox_holiday@walkingwithfavor yes!
- iriwkisLoads of them prefer to go to church and of course they colour eggs!
- animusartphotographyAaah Mediterranean summers are everything ♡
- merakiandhappinessI wish I could go to Rome someday 😍
- tl_tinywishesThat looks so pretty!
- smilesaplentyLove rome! I went to mass with the pope at St. Peter's basilica on a Holy Thursday (experience of a lifetime) and then was in Spain for Easter!
Log in to like or comment.