akhlisMarichyasana has quite numerous variations. It starts from A to H. And these eight postures have emphasis on hip opening, twisting and involve a lot of binding. The first four variations are found in the primary series of ashtanga yoga, also known as yoga chikitsa (chikitsa means cure or medicine in Hindi). And the other four are embedded into the fourth series, sthira bhaga. It is a Sanskrit term meaning the advanced series of ashtanga yoga. Sthira means strong and bhaga means prosperity, joy and good fortune.
. #ashtanga #ashtangayoga #ashtangi #twistingpose #hipopeningpose #yogaeverydamnday #yogakhlis
- ronaldjohanWaduh kalo aye kaya gitu... Tulang geser n krekk!!! Hahaha
- dee.0702Super cool👍👍
- adhiezhou28@ronaldjohan saya juga bakal kegeser haha
- bhetsyangelinaAh! Venanyaa!!😍
- yogtravWow....bae bae kang akhlis....
- sue.indraMs @linceyoga ....... cantol pake plintir lagi lo ms...... omo
- ilmaffLagi ngapain sih? Gak ngerti...😂
- linceyogaOMG @sue.indra ...
- dawnbyogaThis is terrific
- icha_cimi👍👍👍 cool 😎😎😎
Log in to like or comment.