eatwithevaMade two kinds of brownie today for #meatlessmonday : baked and raw! As I'm almost reaching my internet limit at home, dedicated this morning and evening to make the first western dessert that I encountered when I was a kid! I love dense, chewy, and moist brownies. I've heard that black beans is a good replacement for flour, and loaded with fiber too! Found a recipe online, used the exactly same ingredients (no alterations this time), same steps, but the result wasn't up to my satisfaction. Will definitely need to adjust some parts of it, stay tuned 😉
- ferrarokitchenThose look awesome!!!
- jessicaluxeThis is so cool!
- twinnieyOh I wanna taste it! Looks yum!
- sweettreatmumBrownies the best aren't they?! Enjoy experimenting! They look lovely.
- poshbellyskitchenLovely looking brownies! Yummo! 👅🍫
- aretastylesecretsGorgeous shot!
- table87_Wow 😍
- foodpleasurehealthHmmmm black bean brownies are always hit or miss. I like mine with extra frosting 😝
- eatwitheva@chefgirlmsquared yea! I've seen all sorts of black beans brownies online.. and they can look very different, but not that much differences in recipes.. so I wonder why 🙄
- eatwitheva@mywifecancook quinoa chocolate cake sounds yum too!!!
- eatwitheva@sweettreatcritique yes! Brownies ❤️ forever
- eatwitheva@foodpleasurehealth extra frosting did made it better!! I made frosting with sunflower seeds butter, and loved it!
- chefgirlmsquared@eatwitheva I played around with one last year and just couldn't get it right!
- dothekat_foodyOuhh I've never tried raw brownies before 😮
- eatwitheva@dothekat_foody it tasted just like energy balls in square form 😅
- percolatekitchenI've been meaning to try black bean brownies and I think I finally am inspired to! Now i want to find a recipe that works, too :)
Log in to like or comment.