jamesgunnI snapped this #GotGPicoftheDay on my iPhone straight off the monitor. I never put so much thought and effort into a costume as I did working with our costume designer Judianna Makovsky and production designer Scott Chambliss on Elizabeth Debicki's gown in High Priestess Ayesha's lair. I wanted her dress to be a part of the throne itself so that where one began and the other ended was indistinguishable. #gotgvol2 #marvel #marvelstudios
- wilmacaroliinaLooks like melting gold😍😍😍 super cool!!!
- jenny_ruth85Looks awesome 😍
- tamastrainLooks amazing in detail, well done sir
- georgia_loki_avengersAwesome 👏👌✊💚
- emma_anne_pfeiffIt's amazing looking!
- joshua.kaplanI'd like to wear this, James.
- ks_tj98This is so good! Cannot wait for gotg2 !
- ohad200180Super awesome. Damn, it looks like an human eye
- charkelllSpot on @jamesgunn ❤❤
- benstanley0Eye of Ra?
- splimsplam"I've never put so much thought and effort into a character" says the guy who covered Michael Roker in tentacles and...what, warm mayonnaise?
- filmmakeramcBeautiful, This looks like a shot from Jodorosky's Holy Mountain.
- johncarterheffCheck out that lighting though.. Shoutouts to the DP.
- thidbirdThat's cool.
- yourfawnessFantastic 🌹
- unicorn_layfieldSo freaking cool!!!
Log in to like or comment.