anniemadridI could have spent days mooching around the cobbled lanes of Trujillo - something intriguing at every turn. #trujillo #extremadura #moochingaroundspain #telegraphtravel #SpaininMYheart #visitspain
- isabellamnobleSuch a beauty of a place. So much to explore!
- ohhellokateTotally agree, I loved it!
- wordsallowedI remember little cakes made by the nuns in a tiny shop near the cathedral.. made a Breakaway Radio4 programme about them
- anniemadrid@wordsallowed Amazing! If only Breakaway were still going! The Parador and the Izan Trujillo, where I also stayed, both originally convents, sell biscuits made by the nuns who are now based in nearby buildings.
- wordsallowed@anniemadrid I remember all those paradores well.. still cope the #cassette somewhere Ha
- dr.alexkumarFantastic stuff ✔️✔️✔️
- fififloresEnchanting town - stopped there on my extended honeymoon roadtrip across Spain and stayed in lovely hotel inside the fortified area. The plaza is astonishing.
- dondecenomadridBuena foto!!! 😋
Log in to like or comment.