jameslunningMade it to the CDT a little while ago, March 2nd. Walked north to Lordsburg and then headed off to wait for a bit in UT, hopefully deal with less snow in the San Juans this way. Got back to trail last Friday.
#hiking #C2C3C #greatwesternloop #ContinentalDivideTrail #CDT #CDT2017
#nofilter #nature #backpacking #backpackingaddicts #backpackingculture #naturegram #optoutside #wildernessculture #hikertrash #dirtbag #modernhiker #getoutstayout
#NewMexico #NewMexicoSky #desert🌵 #desert #desertsky
- wandertrampsNo rest for the wander-y
- jameslunning@wandertramps and still lost my trail legs a bit in UT, turns out: rock climbing doesn't maintain thru-hiking muscles.
- christianlanskyDude, I can't believe I tracked you down through insta. So glad you're still walking strong! I met you one the AT FYI. Best of luck on the cdt!
- jameslunning@christianlansky First Day?! What's good dude!
- jameslunning@christianlansky wait you started going by Side Show later on right?
- derricklytleWell done!
- jameslunning@where_is_adventure @derricklytle Cheers!
- christianlansky@jameslunning yeah man! I ran into you again at the hiker hostle in NH and also in the hmw haha i remember you told me you summited ol katahdin for sunrise and i though that was the coolest thing haha turns out that was like the best thing I ever did!! I tried to find your website and stuff so many times, but I just gave after a while! I'm glad to know your doing good!
- jameslunning@christianlansky Haha, you did a Sunrise Summit on Special K! Rad! I swear my site is actually up now, I had so much trouble figuring that out. I lost you the first time when I had to go back to CT to find my wallet right? What're you getting up to nowadays?
- bruce_tungsteenSpider-man up there
- christianlansky@jameslunning I'm headed out for a bike tour from OH to WA. Where I hope to head SOBO on the PCT. I tried to go to school... hiked the CT... and am currently working, but I'm very much looking forward to gettin out!
- jameslunning@bruce_tungsteen its kinda slippery up there. I couldn't stand up there with my sword faster than the camera's timer...
- jameslunning@christianlansky the PCT is super rad, it might not be year for it because of the snow, but the PNT westbound to the PCT southbound is an excellent route.
- cridernoahNice one!
- christianlansky@jameslunning hell yeah!! I'm kinda worried about snowfall, but shouldn't be anything I can't handle... hopefully
- earth_adventurerCool photos
- kambuza_Awesome! 👌
Log in to like or comment.