thewildmorning"We never really raised voices in our home. My mother worked out of our house, she was a composer- she's really really sensitive to noise. Everything in my house was quiet all the time. I know the white thing is a trend these days but everything in my house was white as could be, clean as could be, quiet as could be. I would open all the windows and listen to the birds and let them wake me up. Even in the dead of winter, I'll have the window cracked slightly open. People think I'm nuts." - @wynnecatherine
- thewildmorning#vscocam #thewildmorning #mywildmorning #morninglight #goldendoodle #peoplescreatives
- wynnecatherineThis morning was an absolute dream. The Wild Morning vision is truly extraordinary and wonderful in all ways 🙌🏼
- thewildmorning@wynnecatherine thanks for sharing those moments and conversations with us! Over the moon to know you:)
- schmerrrglove🙌🏼🙌🏼 @wynnecatherine
- sennandsonsI love letting air into the house year round!
- thewildmorning@sennandsons agreed!!! Nobody likes stale air!
- goldfinejewelryThis is so awesome @wynnecatherine @thewildmorning ! Congrats!!!
- padonandI appreciate the windows part of your story can't really identify with TGE rest.
- thewildmorning@padonand which is what makes it perfect...because it's her* story :)
Log in to like or comment.