visitindianaThe Labyrinth hedge in New Harmony was originally designed as a place for meditation and reflection by the Rappites, a religious German society, in the early 19th century that founded New Harmony, in southwest Indiana. The town of historic New Harmony still holds many remnants of their attempt at a perfect society. The Rappites viewed the labyrinth as a challenge and a symbolic attempt to overcome the issues in their life. Photo by Frank Oliver for @indianadnr's magazine Outdoor Indiana. ⠀⠀
#H2GIndiana #H2GNewHarmony #outdoors #visitindiana #indiana #labyrinth #newharmony #beautiful #nature #getoutside #getoutdoors
- taylortots1995@tateandansa @rjklink6 this would be a neat outing!
- tateandansa@taylortots1995 so much fun!!!
- naptowndivaMy fav place!
- lowryhollow#visitnewharmony or visit NewHarmony.com
- tntkeckGrew up near here and have family members that have lived there for many years. So many memories from my childhood, playing with my cousins. Great little town.
- lyd_indyI recently visited New Harmony! I loved everything about it 😊
- bosticgardensI can't wait to visit. I heard it was the best.
- rappites88Love my home town
Log in to like or comment.