dranthonygustinI made a huge jump in productivity recently with one switch: turning off ALL notifications on my phone. This is the case for even calls and texts. Unless you're on my favorites list or I need to go to an app for an urgent reason (never) it gets dealt with when I see it and batch it. Such a game changer. --
Hit the most recent post on my website (dranthonygustin.com) or IG profile link to see how and why I'm challenging you to do the same.
- dranthonygustin#work #workit #crush #crushedit #iphone #notifications #donotdisturb #productivity #ifyourenotonmyfavelististillloveyou #kindof
- cms_nutritionYes!! This was something I did months ago and helped so much!
- joeyvolpeIndeed. Having notifications off for all apps (especially texts) has freed up a lot of my time
- hmftfamilyRight on! 😄
- alyanthonyYesssssss I did the same minus phone and text. Life. Changing.
- tony.comella@dranthonygustin I better be in your favorites
Log in to like or comment.